Hi all,
Haven't posted in a while and thought I would give a quick update on what's coming up for the portal.
Just posted a new article on getting top dollar when selling your home. We will be posting information for those interested in writing an article and having it posted on the portal.
Also, I'm hoping to get to the directory this month and get it up and working. What the entries will look like is really the hold up here. Input from the community would be appreciated here.
ByteDriven Law
You may have noticed the tab on the main navigation entitled ByteDriven Law. This is where you will be able to check out the Case Management software and tools that are being developed. Look for this area to open up soon. I'll keep you posted on that.
More later,
Mark
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment