All,
Today I made a couple of modifications to the General forum and opened up access again to the public. I removed access to the member list in hope this will cut down on some of the sapm-bots that have been visiting our forum. So far we have;
- removed the member list to the law office portal forum
- added graphic based verification code on registration
- added email verification
- blocked known Russian domain that was porn-bot'in us
This probably wont stop the spamming. But I hope it will at least slow it down a little
Law Student Content Area:
The latest article post on Study Tips for Law Students has been posted on the main site. In addition, it is also available on the Law Student content tab. This is where article related directly to law students will be posted along with other useful information. As we get more articles posted to the site we will archive off older postings. These will remain available on the articles and law student content areas.
Thanks!
Mark - LOP Principal Engineer
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment